The Very Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup.
Support Our Community Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Dog Bowls and Feeders
If you are a puppy owner, you will undoubtedly wish to discover a puppy dish that will function best for your dog. Some puppies eat too quickly and might require a slow feeder dog dish, while young puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. Below are some things to keep in mind when deciding on the best dog bowl for your dog.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to choose. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. Several of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include: they come in various sizes and shapes, enabling you to tailor the dog dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of: these bowls are easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of: They are generally equipped with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are exceptionally durable, and safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think about utilizing an automatic dog feeder for those that are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are usually retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the Right Puppy Dish
At Holly's Bed & Biscuit Inn in Lula, GA, we stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (770) 983-1987 to learn more!
This is the most special place for lovers of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. From adopting to sponsoring, from grooming to boarding, Holly's Bed &Biscuit Inn is nationally recognized as the number one breeder. We have two babies from Holly's.
Nice and friendly staff
Thank you for taking such great care of our dog "Polly" while we were out of town for a week! It's such a great feeling to know she was well taken care of! We really appreciate everyone at Holly's Bed & Biscuit!
I got a puppy from there and I am very happy
We have been using Holly's for years now when we need to go out of town. Great staff, very nice facility, and I can go out of town with peace of mind that my dog is getting the best care possible.