The Very Best Array of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your pet. Some puppies devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many sizes and shapes, enabling you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the advantages include typically having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are usually collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Holly's Bed & Biscuit Inn in Lula, GA. We stock many dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (770) 983-1987 to get more information!
This is the most special place for lovers of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. From adopting to sponsoring, from grooming to boarding, Holly's Bed &Biscuit Inn is nationally recognized as the number one breeder. We have two babies from Holly's.
Nice and friendly staff
Thank you for taking such great care of our dog "Polly" while we were out of town for a week! It's such a great feeling to know she was well taken care of! We really appreciate everyone at Holly's Bed & Biscuit!
I got a puppy from there and I am very happy
We have been using Holly's for years now when we need to go out of town. Great staff, very nice facility, and I can go out of town with peace of mind that my dog is getting the best care possible.